Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first years

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

first years - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:48 am

"Ok, here i go." Micah moves his wand in a circular motion. "Flipendo" Micah says in a strong voice sending the dummy back a little.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 am

"ok good but try this." Ana said as he moved his wand in an even more circular motion "different people need different motions, try again." Ana said
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:54 am

Micah moves his wand in an even more circular moion making a bigger flipendo knocking the dummy far.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:55 am

"good ten points for huffelpuff." Ana said as the bell rank "just practice that spell for homework ok! goood bye."
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:58 am

(i deleted this post)

Last edited by micah on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:59 am

"Ok, see you tommorow proffesor." Micah said as he walked out of the class
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:08 pm

"Hello Professor. Would this be the Defense Against The Dark Arts class?"

Derrek wanted to know as much as he could about defense. He didn't really have any before he came into Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:11 pm

"yes it is hence the sign on te door saying defence againsst the dark arts, come in we are just waiting for Micah to come in
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 pm

"Oh I'm sorry. I guess I didn't notice the sign. Its as if it was hidden for that instant that I came along."

Derrek took a seat at the front of the class this time. If he knew that Micah was coming along, he'd sit right next to him.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 pm

A prefect walks in an hands Proffesor a note that reads. Micah may be excused from class due to the fact that he has to study a big test in transfiguration- Signed by proffesor Riley.
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:39 pm

"Is there something wrong Professor?"

Derrek was a little worried. Micah still hadn't come through those doors.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Damn" ANa said reading the note. "well it looks like Micah wont be here so you get to write a 100 word essay on jinxs, there uses and propeties go!" Ana yelled
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Jaci sat at her seat quietly as she looked through some papers and books while the professor talked to his students.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:28 pm

After reading Derrik's essay Ana told him to come up "a+" he said handing Derrik his paper
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:32 pm

As Derrek reread the paper he saw that his grade was an A+. He was happy that this was his first good grade since he'd arrived at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm

"Class dissmissed, oh and tell Micah what he missed, i expect his essay on my desk by the time he gets here tommarow." Ana said
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:41 pm

"Yes Professor. I will tell him." Derrek said as he walked out the door to Potions class.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:47 pm

Jaci smirked at how happy Derrek got an A. She puts some papers away in a folder and cleaned up her area.

"Today went fast."
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm

"eh, someone might have bewitched the clock." Ana said as he helped Jaci "hey i heard about you getting the transfiguration job congratulations." Ana said when they were done
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:50 pm

"Yeah I just heard about it this morning. Thanks."

Jaci gave another smile at the thought of being a teacher. She picker up her stuff and walked to the door.

"I'm definately gonna have to get caught up in what they know now."
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:52 pm

"its only the third day, cant be much. guess i will se you later Professor Alretz." Ana said leaving and waving
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Jaci left the room. Professor Alretz. I like the sound of that. Jaci chuckled to herself as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Micah walks in and hands him his paper.

Jinxes are commonly used. A Jinx is a spell with a negative effect. They are used for the amusement of observers or users and the minfor discomfort of the victim.

A few of them are the Anti-cheating spell. The incatation for this is unknown but the propertiy of the spell if very simple. It is used by teachers to be placed on quills during exams so students are prevented from cheating hence the name Anit-cheating spell.

The Confundus charm is another. The person who is affected by this charm is likely to become highly confused. Its incatation is "Confundo".

The Impdeiment Jinx slows or stops an object or individual. this jinx could very well come in hand for many reasons. It would help if someone were to be caught in some sort of trouble wether it be psyical or not.

Langlock is a jinx or a hex that causes's one's tounge to cling to the rook of the mouth making it very hard for the victim to speak. It was created by our own Professor Serverus Snape when he was a student at Hogwarts. Levicorpus was another jinx created by Professor Snape. The spell causes the victim to be hoisted up in to the air and dangle upsidedown. Its better when it is performed nonverbally. The countercurse for this jinx is librascorpus.

The Revulsion jinx forces an object or a person to release its graps on something or repel objects with the force of another object. It's not able to be used on a Quaffle during Quidditch so no cheating.

Silencio known as the silencing charm, renders the victim temprarily mute. Not only does it work on beast but also humans. Finally another charm would be the Tickling charm. It casuses a victm to erupt with laughter. It's usualy used as a tactic durign wizard duals. The incantation is Rictusempra
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:48 pm

"i am sorry but i can not take this paper, you copied it of of Derrik, F." Ana said stamping Micah's paper
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:51 pm

"its ok i didnt have time to do it anyway." Micah said walking out of class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first years   first years - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

first years
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next