Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When it is not Oders headquarter it is my house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azra
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty

When it is not Oders headquarter it is my house Empty
PostSubject: When it is not Oders headquarter it is my house   When it is not Oders headquarter it is my house EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:09 am

Sirius was siting in his old house...He remaried to his old girlfriend from Hogwarts Sophia...After his first wife died after giving birth to their daughter who was now 17, he was alone for a long time, taking care of his kid...4 year ago he remaried to Sophia and now they had 2 sons Regulus II( 3 years old) and James Sirius, who was a one year old...Regulus was exactly like his uncle and father, and James Sirius was mixed betwine his wife and him... They were having dinner...The house complity changed after Sophia took it in the her hands...All the old stuff were gone, they repainted the whole house in to living colors...Every kid had his own room...And they even turned some of the rooms to working sudy rooms for the order...Life was going go for the Black family
Back to top Go down
sesmois
Head Boy
Head Boy
sesmois

When it is not Oders headquarter it is my house Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it is not Oders headquarter it is my house   When it is not Oders headquarter it is my house EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:13 pm

I knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.futurenaruto.forumotion.net

When it is not Oders headquarter it is my house
Page 1 of 1