Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

seventh years

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Ana sat there and waited for his students and assistant to arrive
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Rayven walked silently into the classroom, looking around covertly to see if there was anyone in the room yet. She smiled when she noticed the Professor sitting at his desk.
"Good morning, Professor." she said in her soft, polite tone as she nodded to him while on her way to her table. She galnced around the room and tried to take everything in as she removed her books from the bag around her shoulders. She was glad that she was the only student in the classroom at the moment. She always liked to be first.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 pm

"Good Morning." ANa said as he watched the new student sit down. so this is the newest one. he thought. god, i am going to have a tough time with this one, it will be like my childhood all over again "well let us begin todays class today we will talk about the most powerful curses and spells besdes the unforgiveable. now tell me what is the most powerful spell you can name that isnt an unforgivable curse?"
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Rayven's fake smile slowly melted from her face when she realized who her Professor was.
*Great, the mudblood.* she thought to herself as she flipped her book open with deliberation. It was only to be expected she guessed. An inferior Professor for an inferior class. What was the point of DADA anyway? She could handle herself. She always had.

Rayven tried to make herself smile again as she glanced at the teacher once more. She couldn't quite manage it so her face came out as a sort of twisted grimace.
"What shall we be learning today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:57 pm

"well, since youre the only student hthat showed, we get to do a little 1 on 1 time, what would you like to learn?" Ana said laughing inside bacause he knew he was getting on her nerves
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Rayven visible grit her teeth when the Professor mentioned 1 on 1 time. She tried not to glare at him, but suspected that she wasn't doing a very good job. She nodded quickly and looked down at her hands, her knuckles going white around the spine of her book.
"I think that it would be best if the Professor decided what we learn today." She said as coldly and politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:43 pm

Ana laughed a bit to himself "if you are trying to contain yourself just let it out, i can see that you hate me because i am a muggle born, but so what. you need to push that behind you i bet that you didnt even originally hate mudblods until your mother or father taught you the way. but i am going to tell you something. if you are prejudice for me because of my parents then get out. i will not be held against for something i have no control over." Ana said waiting for her response
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Rayven openly glared at the Professor. She debated whether or not to leave, silently, in her head. She stared at him coldly as she thought about what to say.

"Professor, I have been trying very hard for my personal predjudices to not interfere with my learning. I am not sorry I feel the way I feel. I hate what you are, you cannot ask me to deny it. But, that doesn't mean that I should be denied my right to an education. I have not been overtly rude nor disrespectful to you. I will not be held against for something I have no control over." Rayven said quietly as she stared at him. She could not believe that the Professor had given her such an altimatum. She was not going to back down.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:04 pm

"just make sure that it doesnt flare up or you are out of here."Ana said as he went to the board. "before we get started what do you think is the most powerful spell besides the unforgiveables?"
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Rayven made certain that her face remained flat when she replied.

"I will be sure to mind myself." she murmured softly. "The most powerful spell or curse, other than the Unforgivables, would have to be Expelliarmus. It is a simple spell, but ruddimentary skills can make or break a life or death situation."

As Rayven said this, she though over all of the spells that she knew. It seemed to her that her answer was pretty good, even if it wasn't perfectly accurate. She just hoped that she was right.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:24 pm

"I like your answer, but i have a different one which is not to say that you are wrong. my answer would have been accio. because with it you can summon anything, including the apponents wand." Ana said

"well, enough of that lets get with the hands on stuff." Ana said "now i want you to use a stupefy spell on me." Ana said preparing for her worst
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Rayven smiled when he told her that her answer was good. Yes, she was easily pleased and liked to be complimented just like everyone else. She thought about what he had said. Accio, huh? You COULD summon the other person's wand. Hm...

Rayven glanced up quickly when the professor asked her to stun him. Did he want her to go full force? Did he want her to just slightly stun him? What was he expecting from her? She walked so that she was stading opposite of him.

"Stupify!" She yelled as she swung her wand in his direction, sending a bolt of red light.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 pm

"Ennervate !" Ana yelled stopping the spell just inches before it hit him "good good, one final thing for today. i am going to throw a random spell at you and you will have to counter, Understood?" Ana asked
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Rayven nodded at the Professor, a bit miffed that he had blocked her spell so easily.

"I understand, Professor." she said. She stood back, wand at the ready, and waited for his next move.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:28 pm

"Tarantallegra!" Ana said as he watched Rayven dance
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Rayven gasped when her legs suddenly started dancing all on their own. She glared down at the offending limbs and quickly thought of the best spell to use. There wasn't any specific counter spell that she could think of. What to do...

It was almost as if a light bulb had gone off in her head. She lifted her wand and swished it sharply.
"Finite Incantatem!" she gasped out. What a horrible curse, tarantallegra was now on her most hated list. She sighed with relief when her legs quite dancing on thier own.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Ana laughed a bit when she started dancing, then applauded her. "good, you looked for a specific counter curse, but since there was none you went with the general one. good, good." Ana said aas the bell rang "no homework, but just think about what you did today, and consider private tutoring class dismissed." Ana said
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 pm

Rayven sighed with relief...No homework! She smiled genuinly at the Professor.
"Thank you!" she said with feeling.

It wasn't until later, after she had packed up all of her books and started to head from the room that she realized that she had treated him like an equal...like she would have any other pureblood. She stopped dead in her tracks, wondering what she had been thinking. She stared down at her hands in shock until she finally started walking again. She would think about her lapse later.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Ana just sat there and waited for his next class
Back to top Go down
Moonseeker
Unsorted
Unsorted
Moonseeker

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 am

Katherine walked into the doorway of the classroom, curtsy-ing (sp? XD) to her teacher and sitting down at one of the many desks in the room.
She sighed and thumped out her books, each atleast 300 pages long or more.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:58 am

"oh, yes you must be the new student." Ana said as kathrine walked in "you wont need those today, today is more of a Hands on class." Ana said as he returned to his book
Back to top Go down
Moonseeker
Unsorted
Unsorted
Moonseeker

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:01 am

"Wha-okay."
DADA without books? This must've been her lucky day or something. "Um...do I need my wand out?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:03 am

"that would help yes."Ana said with a chuckle. "we are just waiting for my other student, in the meantime you should practice your spells, on anything in this room including me. yes that is right i am an open target, but if you jinx me be sure i will jinx you back." Ana said trying to contain his laughter
Back to top Go down
Moonseeker
Unsorted
Unsorted
Moonseeker

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:05 am

She chuckled and slipped her wand out of it's silken pocket.
The strange encarvings lit up as she flicked the wand at the chandelier, breaking two glasses off it. She lficked it again and they almost rewinded to their normal selves.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:06 am

"good job 10 points to gryffendor." Ana said as he started destroying his room himself, then repaired it seemlessly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

seventh years Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years Empty

Back to top Go down

seventh years
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next