Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

seventh years

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

seventh years - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:58 pm

"Hello Rayven. ok today class we are going to work on the defending spell, can any one tell me what that is called?" Ana asked to his class
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Kyle raised his hand and when he was picked to speak he said "Well is there not many defending spells so it would be almost impossible to guess. What type of defending spell?" Kyle asked trying to make sense of the previous question.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:48 pm

"specificly the spell that can sheild you from anything. i will ask again, does anyone know the name of the spell?" Ana replied just a hint of anger in his voice
Back to top Go down
Moonseeker
Unsorted
Unsorted
Moonseeker

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:40 pm

She looked up from her newspaper and stood, brushing back her ragged black hair. Her wand was in her hand, and she was repeatedly lickinbg her wrist to stop the pain.

"I'm sorry...I blacked out...." she blushed.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:43 pm

"thats ok, Kyle, please inform Kathrine about what we are doing today."
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:44 pm

"Kathrine we are working on a defending spell that could sheild us from anything and proffesor wants to know if anyone knows the name." Kyle said trying to be clear about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Rayven thought about the question for a while, running through all the spells she could remember in her head. Nothing came to mind. She slowly raised her hand and waited for the professor to call on her. When he did she looked down at her desk again.

"With the exception of Protego, which only shields and reflects minor spells, curses, and jinxes, there is no spell that is able to block all spells, or sheild you from everything." She said this with a hint of question in her soft voice. She wasn't positive that was the answer, but she was sure that there was no all powerful blocking spell.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:06 am

"correct Rayven. i didnt except any of you to get the answer, because the answer is a spell i have made myself. it is called sheildious and when used it can block most anything, except the unforgivables of course."
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:11 am

When Kyle heard that the teacher had made a spell this strong he was amazed. Well at least I know that we have a good defence against the dark arts teacher Kyle thought as he waited for the teacher to go on with what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Rayven went back to flipping through the pages of her book as she thought about what the professor had said. A spell that could block almost everything...even the headmaster would be pressed to use something of that caliber right? She stared down at the pages, not really seeig anything as she ran the thoughts through her head.

She raised her hand slowly glancing up at him again.
"How does one develope a spell o their own?" she asked in a confused voice.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:10 pm

"well, you will have to ask a different teacher for that. i am afraid that i can not answer that question. Anyway, why dont we practice the spell? you just do this." Ana said making a movement with his wand "then say Sheildious." Ana said as a giant blue shield appeared around him "now, like you patronus, this spell should be a different color for every person. ok, throw anything you can think of at me, anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:29 am

Rayven thought hard about all of the spells she could cast at the professor...She thought for a while then suddenly stood up.

"Flipendo!" she said as she pointed her wand at the professor. She wanted to see how this sheild would work.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 pm

The shield did not move an inch as the spell hit it. "Very good." Ana said as he dispelled the spell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seventh years   seventh years - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

seventh years
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3